- To attract investment into primary care to help sustain our member practices.
- Supporting practices to work with other providers to provide better integrated care for patients.
- Making fair and transparent decisions about the allocation of resources to practices to provide services that represent value for money.
- To build on healthy relationships in a fair and transparent way in order to work together at scale and provide the best possible out of hospital care.
- Provide services that are better for patients because they are responsive, accessible, and delivered in the most appropriate setting.
- To work together to support all our practices to provide efficient and effective high quality primary care for all our patients.
- To sustain healthy practices, who can then to deliver high quality and compassionate patient care.
- People Centred Care – put our local population at the heart of what we do.
- Quality – provide a common high quality service across Lambeth, and reduce variation.
- Efficiency – sharing expertise across Lambeth to bring the greatest impact.
- Integration – joined up health and social care.
Please see “What We Do” for an overview on our programmes of work.